Open your mind! Share your thoughts!

My friends, colleagues and all Oracle ERP users! I have been an Oracle Apps user, trainer and an implementer for more than 10 years now and have seen this ERP evolve from its 10.7 character mode to its current state of R12 as of today. I've been fortunate to work with some of the finest people from business, end users, IT Managers and consultants in my career. As I start my journey in this world of Blogs, I plan to add more content and make this blog more interesting and enriching experience for its visitors! I encourage you to share your thoughts and leave a comment on this blog.


10/29/08

Welcome to my Blog !

You can now share your thoughts on Oracle Apps ERP on this Blog !

1 comment:

  1. We look forward to more frequent updates on your blog.

    ReplyDelete